The LUMI-POD 100 is a dedicated Remote Head for large heavy Stage lights up to 65 kg that need to be panned and tilted in real time to follow live action.
The LUMI-POD 100 uses the heavy-duty gearboxes of the POWERPOD 600 that can carry up to 100 kg with ease.
Its tubular chassis with adjusting clamps make changing for different lamp size and balance simple.
The introduction of Volume Screen Technology highlighted the need to be able to Pan and Tilt large lights that can follow on set movement. These lights were not designed with remote heads in mind but usually to be mounted on a yoke assembly that would be mounted on a lighting stand or static lighting truss. Unlike fitting a camera to a remote head, large lights are often best mounted by clamping to both the top and the bottom of the lamp chassis. This is made easy by the many clamping options that the LUMI-POD 100 offers. Its easily adjusted for size chassis, gives a safe and reliable system that is both practical and versatile.
The LUMI-POD 100 travels on its own transport dolly with the lamp already fitted if needed.
- Video Assist Camera with Monitor.
- Control through BNC Coax up to 5 kilometres distance.
- Control through Radio Link up to 2 kilometres.
- Control through Internet Protocol (IP Link).
- iPad/iPhone App giving Touch screen control of up to 10 systems.
- Hand Wheels
- Pan Bar
- Memory Playback of Positions
- One Control Console can control up to 10 Lamps on LUMI-POD’s
|Weight without lamp||35kg|
|Maximum weight of Lamp||65kg|
|Max Pan Speed||360 Degrees in 4 Seconds|
|Max Tilt Speed||360 Degrees in 4 Seconds|