The PEE-POD 1600 is now a discontinued model.
The PEE-POD 1600 is a digital, lightweight robotic remote camera head, designed without compromise to handle 16mm film cameras and High definition Video Cameras.
This new unit was created by combining features from the PEE-POD 1000, a dedicated ENG Video Remote head, and the powerful real time digital versatility of the POWER-POD 2000 . Memory playback is standard, as well as host computer links with transfer file functions.
This exceptional combination offers all the comprehensive control options from the POWER-POD 2000 with the functional lightweight package format from the PEE-POD 1000 .
The servo drive amplifiers are our latest design and give remarkable torque levels within the strengthened chassis.
- Designed for High definition Video and 16mm Film
- Digital and programmable
- Memory playback
- Complete new Motor Drive
- Programmable limits on all axis
- Strong Chassis
- Preston Handset Options
- Lens Control by either integral servos (Video lenses) or Preston Motors
- Third Axis Option
- Uses POWER-POD 2000 Software
- Control through Cable, Coax, Triax or Microwave